We are renowned worldwide for our speciality products for rubber vulcanisation, low temperature curing and ultra accelerators. Robac products provide solutions for heightened regulatory demands in terms of health, safety and environmental matters.
Please find a selection of our published papers listed below.
- Novel Room Temperature Safe Accelerator Cure Compositions for use in Synthetic Polyisoprene Latex
- 'Robac SRM102, a novel safe accelerator for curing polychloroprene and other elastomers’. DKT 2015, Nuremburg, Germany.
- 'A study of new accelerator systems for polychloroprene latex’. 7th International Rubber Glove Conference and Exhibition, 2014, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 'SRM102, a new safe accelerator for curing polychloroprene’. IoM, RubberCon, 2014, Manchester, UK.
- Robac SRM102, a new safe and effective replacement for ETU in polychloroprene’. Rubber Division, ACS, 186th Technical Meeting 2014, Nashville, Tennessee.
- ‘Mechanism for cross-linking polychloroprene with ethylene thiourea and zinc oxide’. Rubber Chemistry and Technology, 2014.
- ‘A Study of Lower Temperature Curing Accelerators in Natural Rubber’. Rubber Division, ACS, 184th Technical Meeting 2013, Cleveland, Ohio.
- ‘Reversible Addition-Fragmentation Chain Transfer Polymerization of 2-Chloro-1,3-Butadiene’. Polymer Chemistry, 2013.
- 'Physico-Chemical Behaviour of Safer Accelerators in Deproteinized Natural Rubber Latex', 6th IRGCE, 2012, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 'Influence of Accelerators on the Structure, Properties and Processing of Synthetic Polyisoprene Latex', 5th IRGCE, 2010, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 'Novel Sustainable Accelerator Systems for Natural and Synthetic Polyisoprene Latex without added Zinc Oxide', 4th IRGCE, 2008, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 'Sustainable Accelerators for Synthetic Latices - Update', 2008, Madrid, Spain.
- 'Sustainable and Safer Accelerators for the Latex Industry', 2007, Chennai, India.
- 'Safer Accelerators for the Latex Industry', 3rd IRGCE, 2006, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 'Technological and Physico-chemical Behaviour of Safer Accelerators in Synthetic Polyisoprene Latex', Latex 2006, Frankfurt, Germany.
- 'Novel Accelerators For Synthetic Polyisoprene and Carboxylated Nitrile Latices', IRC 2005, Maastricht, The Netherlands.